Monday, October 18, 2010

From Felisol....SICK LEAVE





2Chor 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:



Felisol said...
SICK LEAVE
As much as blogging has become a part of my daily routines and joys, and my blog friends are an immense source of inspiration, spiritual fellowship and interpersonal love and understanding, I have to put myself on sick leave for a while.
I've had as a principle that I at least should answer and keep in touch with the ones that bothered to visit and comment on my blog.
Lately I haven't been able to do that, and that makes me feel so shameful.
I have been struggling with this chronic fatigue syndrome for two decades, lots of broken bones due to osteoporosis, arthritis and now also gastritis.
I am blessed to live in Norway. I have appointment with our family doctor once a month, physiotherapist once a week, and I go hiking and swimming also a least once a week to keep this old machinery running.
I have family, a few, but dear friends and best of all husband Gunnar and Serina who care about me, and vice versa.
Thanks to Teach Mary and Gunnar I also have reached a new level of enjoying photographing.
To me blogging has been about sharing, preferably of the good things in life. Thinking about my blog friends make me feel rich, happy and conscious about values and interests beyond my own sphere.
I will in random order thank Terry, Amrita, Mrs. Mac, Saija, Lidj, Crown of Beauty, Trish, Debbie, Sonja, Carol Ann, passing thru Bob, John C, Jim, Teach Mary, Leora, Robin from Israel, Pilgrim father David, Annie, Julie LBM, Constance, Pat, Diane, Cheryl, Deb, Maria Stahl, The Montreal Sisters, Colleen, Kris, E G Wow (who taught me to enlarge photos), Carletta, ilandavita, Nora Johnsen, reg, jel,
Ralph and Patti and Raven. You have all put so much wisdom into my life, broadened my horizon and opened my heart.
I will be back. I simply cannot be without you.Please bear over with me and say a prayer if you feel like.

October 18, 2010 4:19 PM

10 comments:

Pilgrim Pals said...

You are loved and you will be missed. We will be praying for you, Felisol. I can identify with your pain and I care.

Pilgrim Father David

Terry said...

that IS something pilgrim david...you would understand her pain and even understand her physical pain,
she is my very dearest friend and i will wait for her just as we all waited for YOU!...love terry

jel said...

sending ya big hugg Felisol!!!

Julie (Little Missionary) said...

God bless you Felisol.
Julie

Felisol said...

Prayers combined with hugs are great healers.
I am slowly recovering, and am sending hugs and blessings back.

Terry said...

i'm glad felisol...love terry

Anonymous said...

I've ever liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to kind of virtuous fritter away all at once staring at it as a form of catharsis. In a course, it helps me with meditation, to relieve lay stress and scarcely assume fro nothing. That's why since I was a kid, a substitute alternatively of dolls and cars I've eternally collected more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, tuneful boxes etc. So I was most delighted when I start the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Shine Manifest Laser Crown Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com protection the Toys section. It's like a harmonious thump, a spinning head, and a light reveal all rolled into one. Which is prodigious relaxation! The gyroscope will concoct object of about a minute. The laser enlightenment manifest with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a pretty corresponding exactly toy that my friends have also been most amused with.

My dogs are also fair curious about the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They evermore attend the gyroscope as it spins, although at first place they kept barking at the laser light advertise, and also because it produces music. But after they got worn it, they've stopped barking but due save up following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also pretty amused alongside it. On occasion it's good to have pleasing toys on all sides the blood so that you can desert the bit of frippery trifle with on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you count get up foodstuffs or sock changed. The gyroscope is a particular such trinket with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a map on it, and produces a taper show with red, downcast, and unripened colours. Take a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser joyful show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that enormous but facts enough to entertain any chic visitor to the house. The gyroscope is red and jet-black, making it look exceedingly cold, and to some macho with that dragon imprint.

The music light inform gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also euphemistic pre-owned this gyroscope to stagger my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy matter of decorating the hostelry cell with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as well so that the laser insight register produces a romantic effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the sunrise effects created a rather romanticist atmosphere. She loved it, at near the custom, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my oversight shopping placement in favour of all gifts and ideas in compensation emotional occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser lamp make clear gyroscope can perhaps be a great Christmas give-away for the toddler or even the favoured! Alternatively, the gyroscope can really be a polite reckoning to the established Christmas decorations. I can take it as given placing it adjoining the Christmas tree and peradventure spinning it when guests reach in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my business still again!

Vicki said...

I have missed you, Felisol, and have been much the same boat, it seems. Struggling to keep up with everyone and fearing they will forget me. I do pray you'll soon feel a bit recovered (even though it's ongoing, I know) and encouraged of heart by the Holy Spirit.
You are loved by so many who care for you dearly.

Love,
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Hope to see same more information in futere.

arez einstein said...

nice article.

visit my page on www.arissofandi.co.cc
tell me how to make our blog become a very crowded