Monday, May 4, 2009

Tonight I am heavily burdened.
My mother 's unhappiness causes guilt and distress in me.
I will take her to see a surgeon tomorrow and set a date
for her laproscopy for gall stones.
My adopted sister Sonia is coming on Saturday (May 9th)
Her presence will be a great comfort and help.
Please pray for my Mother Hazel
The laproscopy
Logistics
Caregiving duties
Financial needs to be met
(we don 't have health insurance)
Someone has to be in the hospital 24 hours.
Protection from the heat
Courage and strength for
Mama, she is quite low.
Anxiety sets off her acidity problem.
That in turn depresses me and makes me guilty.
Its hard to express it.
Although right now I feel I have
swallowed a sackful of hay and its stuck in my throat.
I know that
God is good
He has not left us
We are in the center of His plan.
I will rejoice in Him
and His joy will be my strength
no matter what my brain tells me.
I am not alone in this.
There are millions who are in the
similar situation, or worse.
Thank you for your prayers.
I feel so much better after sharing this.
I can breathe better.

posted by amrita

3 comments:

Terry said...

dear amrita...i am praying right now for your mama and for you that the lord will give you added strength.
how great of god that he is sending sonia over to you.
i know from experience that you are going to have a very heavy burden in looking after your mama.....praying....love terry

Felisol said...

Dear Amrita,
I'm praying too.
Love Felisol

Vicki said...

Praying for you, too, Amrita - for you and your mother...left a prayer/note in the above post.

The Lord be merciful to you; the Lord reveal His grace and strengthen your heart as you walk through this difficult time, depending on Him. He will uphold you with His righteous right hand...and we will keep on praying...hugs, V.