Friday, January 1, 2010

Blessings in 2010


Happy and blessed New Year to all!


May we all experience a deeper sense of God's love and His abundant blessings on us. David, I pray that you will experience some relief from the burdens you carry. I can testify to the true Light in the darkest valley - as you know I've been to the bottom and back. Although I wouldn't say I'm totally out of the "woods" - I'm certainly seeing the Light clearer these days and I know you will too. Please pop by and let us know how you are doing.
Julie - LM

3 comments:

jel said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE PALS! :)

Felisol said...

Dear Pilgrim Pals,
I wish us all a blessed and closer walk with the Lord for the New Year.
"Keep close to him and He shall keep close to you."
Isn't that a mighty promise for the days ahead of us.
"My times are in your hands." Psalm 31
I trustfully put my hand in His as we continue our pilgrimage together.
Julie LBM, jel, passing thru Bob, Terry, the Montreal Sisters, Saija, David, Vicki ; we have such a blessed unit serving the same Lord and under the same might promises.
From Felisol

Terry said...

Happy New year to you too little missionary julie. you will never know how much i really think of you.
sometimes when i just feel like giving up, here you are as it were guarding the fort over here at pilgrim pals and it is a place we can come to to see felisol, jel, vicki and david..it seems to be getting so small but here you are and i really do appreciate you....love terry