- a roof over my head
- food on my table
- living in Canada - a free and beautiful country
Three Things I like about me:
- my sense of humour
- my desire to follow Jesus wherever He leads
- my God-given courage to admit when I need help
Three Things God is to me:
Three Things I pray for today:
- those who are angry at God because of tragedies in their lives that they see as God's fault - that God would reveal His love to them
- those who do not have enough to eat, do not have clean water to drink, and are forced to live in extreme poverty in slums around the world - that God would provide for their basic needs through the hands of his servants
- those who know the Lord but have wandered off track into sin - that they would come to the Mercy Throne of God today
A couple days ago I was writing in my journel and God placed it on my heart to begin daily, (or at least several times a week), to write three things I am grateful for etc....as above. The toughest was listing three things I like about myself!!
Peace of our Lord to each of you today.
Julie - little missionary