Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dad Golden


Dad Golden just found out today that his operation has been moved up a week earlier. He goes to Hamilton November 29th and the operation will be at 3:30.
Could you, my dear pilgrim friends put this date on your calender and pray for Dad.
I know that so many of you are going through hard things but I also know that you are praying for Dad Golden..
This is a picture that we took of Mom and Dad Golden on Nov. 12th which was Dad Golden's birthday...
Thanks so much....Love Terry

7 comments:

Felisol said...

Dear Terry,
even though Dad Golden is always on my list of prayer, I have already marked November 29th on my calendar. Isn't it wonderful that i am awake 8 hours before you. Than I can start my intensive prayer as a pre op. thing.
I'm praying now too, that you might hear the words you are so longing to hear.
Do you think you could pray The Lord's prayer loud with him.
Many will not be so shy (is my experience) to participate in that.
The Lord's prayer can be often be a tough one to me, though.
I mean to really lay my heart and soul in every word.
It contains every thing a Christian need say for salvation.
It's given us as a best helper from Jesus himself.
God bless you all.
From Felisol

Anonymous said...

will be Sweet T!



jel

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying...

Love and Prayers...
May God bless you richly!

Pilot Mom said...

Like Felisol said, Dad Golden is ALWAYS on my prayer list. With that stated I'll just let you know that I will specifically begin praying in regard to his surgery and I'll begin NOW! :)
Also, I'll step up the petitioning to our Lord in regards to Dad's salavation. I would just be exstatic if he would allow Christ into his heart BEFORE going in for surgery!!!! I'm praying!!!!

(p.s. We are having a WONDERFUL time in Ohio!!!)

Julie (Little Missionary) said...

Dear Terry,

You can count on my prayers!

Lord bless you and your family.

Julie (LM)

Anonymous said...

Yes Terry -- for dad golden we bend our knee -------

Terry said...

Thank you everyone!!Love Terry