Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hasta la Vista Amigos

Hola Pals,

I just finished packing - yuck - it's such a chore - I always leave it to the last minute! I will try and get some rest now, but will have to be up by 3:30 a.m.!! The worst part for me is the actual travel - through customs etc - it's so exhausting - pray all goes smoothly. I appreciate you all covering me, and the whole team, with your prayers during the next week.

I'm such a suck - I miss my little bunny rabbit already :) But he is in very good hands for the week ahead.


In His love,


Julie (LM)

2 comments:

Terry said...

Ha!
Poor little Noah. I don't know how you ever convinced him that he is having his own little holiday.
Yes you miss him already but I think he must be crying for his mama at this very moment.
Now you know that he won't be enjoying the country at your sister-in-law's place at all!
That bunny is a city slicker!

I am glad that you said "hasta la vista" instead of "adios" Little Missionary Julie.
My Spanish teacher used to tell us not to use it because rather than "see you soon", it means good bye...
I much more prefer "see you later", Julie!
God's blessings on your trip....Love Terry

Julie (Little Missionary) said...

Well, it is now 4:25 a.m. I actually got about 3.5hrs sleep - praise God.

Thanks Terry for your note above. I too thought of "Adios" vs "Hasta la Vista"....definately see you later!

Julie (LM)