Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Pilgrim's Pilgrimage

Yesterday I was in Ottawa to conduct a chapel service for Mike Fisher and several of his Ottawa Senators' teammates. It was a profitable time for all...I believe. Please pray for Laurie Boschman of Hockey Ministries International. He lives in the Ottawa area and regularly cares for the Senators' spiritual needs. He is presently on an HMI missions trip to Europe and I was filling in for him yesterday.

Today (Saturday) Matthew has a hockey game in Brampton, Ontario at 10:00 a.m. We're leaving for there soon and then we're getting a hotel room in the north part of Toronto where we'll stay tonight. Our married daughter Tammy and their two little girls will join us tonight as well.

On Sunday afternoon the Peterborough Petes are playing in Brampton so several of us will drive back over there to take in the game.

Thanks for your prayers this weekend. I'm not taking my laptop as this is supposed to be a "family time" and I'm looking forward to this.

You will be in my prayers. You too, Felisol! What a blessing to have someone from the far side of the side interceding for us.

God bless you all richly!

No comments: