Thank you for your prayers over the past few days. Things have been very difficult as we've had so many problems with our home. We had some good news yesterday though. Carol went into the hospital on Sunday evening thinking she might have a blood clot in her leg. After tests and then an ultrasound yesterday morning, they determined that she does NOT have a blood clot. We praise God for that.
Here's what's been happening:
- We have a leaking basement wall that will need to be repaired. This will be very costly.
- We discovered that our sump pump needs to be replaced and, due to flooding in our area, there isn't one to be found anywhere nearby.
- Two sections of our back fence blew over two days ago when we had gale force winds. One of the uprights snapped off at the base so these two sections will have to be rebuilt.
- We had car problems two nights ago and the car is in the repair shop. Another expense we didn't need.
- Numerous other little frustrations that seemed to pile up all at once
Thanks, pals! You are appreciated more than I can express.
Lots of love,