Saturday, November 8, 2008

THANK YOU...

Thank you all for the welcome to Pilgrim Pals...I'm so thankful that God has lead me to this wonderful community of Believers. Thank you as well to those of you who prayed for me as I spoke to a group of teenagers today. I spoke to a group of youth (age 12-16) and I was so thrilled and encouraged by their desire to serve God and their dedication to living a life that reflects Him. It was such a blessing to be a part of their retreat weekend on leadership. Going into the day I had a ton of notes, thoughts, scriptures and illustrations written down...I wasn't really sure how it was all going to come together but tonight I am praising God for how He directed my thoughts, guided my words and brought clarity to what I was to share.
Thanks again,
Kelley
"Your Island Girl" :)

3 comments:

Terry said...

Dear Little Island Girl...I was just thinking of you and wondering how you made out this weekend and am so happy that all seems well. These children will return home and will be saying to themselves. "It was good for us to have been here"!
Praying that they will continue on and that they will be a help tp someone else, even as they return to school this week.
The Lord will bless his word, bless them and bless you Little Island Girl
So happy that you are here!

Have a blessed Lords Day all you Pals....Love Terry

Vicki said...

That's a wonderful report, Island Girl:-) Welcome, Kelley. It's so nice to see you here and know that we have another sweet Pilgrim in our midst. God bless you, dear. Praising God for all He's done through you for these youth.

Blessings,
Vicki

Pilot Mom said...

Praise Him who directed your time with the children! It is so exciting to see/hear of young people who desire to love for God. So often we see just the opposite. What a privilege it is to be able to come along side God as He works in the ♥'s and minds of these young people. Blessings to you Little Island Girl!