Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pray For Serina

Dear Pilgrim Pals:

I just received the following note from our beloved Felisol on the far side of the sea:

Dear Pilgrims:

Thanks for the beautiful made picture and for the poem. It certainly brightened my day.

I sent in a prayer request for Serina (pictured) earlier this evening. She has caught some nasty bacterias in Azerbaijan and must on a new antibiotics cure. She just finished her last cure at Easter. She just sounded so little and lost on the phone.

I would be glad if any of the Pilgrims will remember my daughter in your prayers.

~ Felisol

"Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I shall rescue you, and you will honor Me." - Psalm 50:15

Let's keep Felisol and Serina in our prayers!

~ David, the Pilgrim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be praying.

Pals, tomorow is LPP's b-day 22

Terry said...

Oh I will be praying too Pilgrim David and Felisol....Love Terry

Felisol said...

Dear Pilgrims,
thank you for praying. So far Serina is moving in the right direction, and have got, we think, proper medication.
She'll be home Monday,and we are eagerly waiting to hearing how it all went. Thank you for caring and for praying.
From Felisol