Friday, September 5, 2008

Heart To Heart

Let's keep Betty in our prayers. Thanks for keeping us informed, Donna. I'm so thrilled that you and Terry have developed such a strong bond in the Lord.

Please keep me in your prayers as well. I had another incident yesterday when my heart began racing (just like 2 1/2 weeks ago). Carol drove me to the hospital and after two hours they were able to stabilize my heart rate. They've now prescribed a beta blocker to help reduce the heart rate.

Thanks for your faithful prayers, dear Pilgrim Pals.

Rejoicing in His goodness,

David

Friday 11:20 p.m.

Terry e-mailed me this evening and she reports Betty is rested; surgery may be scheduled as soon as next week. Terry we are praying for her and for you as well...good nite all...thanks for praying, for staying connected, for caring.

blessings
donna

7 comments:

passing-thru said...

Sorry to hear that David -- on the beta blocker , I have been on that since 2001 and it does slow the heart down big time

Laura said...

Oh David,

I just read your status on Facebook!!! I hope you are feeling better soon, and praying that the doctors will have wisdom to get you on the right meds/dose!

donna said...

David,
I will be in Toronto on the 13th and am praying God will work it out for me to visit with Terry again, even if it is only briefly...and possibly pay Betty a quick visit if she is up to it....we will see how the week goes....and it will also depend on whether I stay over to Sunday

praying for you also...I too saw your status on facebook...and was wondering....

blessings,
donna

Terry said...

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well either David. I wish that your doctor would find out what is wrong so that they can do something about it!...

Thank you everyone for your prayers for Betty...Love Terry

Felisol said...

Dear Pilgrims,
I'll pray for the hearts both of Pilgrim father David and for a soon operation for sister Betty.
Heart troubles are scary stuff.
Better include that of passing-thrus tooo. Hope the medication has fully stabilized your heart.
From Felisol

Felisol said...

PS.
I am also praying for Julia LBM,
hoping that everything is fine with her.
Felisol

Vicki said...

Praying for you, David. Anything with the heart is always scary. Both of us take a beta blocker. Hope you'll be feeling much better.

Praying for Julie, too. Also for Betty while waiting for this surgery. It was a bit scary when hubby went through open heart surgery but God gives such amazing peace and comfort just as we need it.

love you all,
V.