Monday, September 1, 2008

Victoria Is Home

Our granddaughter Victoria (pictured on the far left) arrived home late last night after flying around Hurricane Gustav on her flight from Belize City to Houston. We were glad to see her home safely. When I asked her how she would rate her Missions Trip experience on a scale of 1-10 she replied, "11!"

I'll relate more concerning her trip later.

This morning I arrived back home from Elim Lodge. What a great summer it was out there! Now I have to re-adjust to life in the "real" world.

I'll be posting on a regular basis again and I thank those who keep the fires burning here at Pilgrim Pals.

God is good!

~ David

2 comments:

Felisol said...

Dear Pilgrim David,
welcome back to you.
I think many more have missed you.
Isn't it good when they're home safe and sound whatever mission they've been up to.
May God keep all those fleeing from Gustav close and safe.
From Felisol

Vicki said...

Praise the Lord!