Friday, October 19, 2007

Quick Update On Dad Golden

They did not give Dad Golden the operation today.
Instead they gave him a whole bunch of new tests and a cat scan.
Now they will call him back again.
When Dad phoned me, I noticed a real softness and gentleness about him.
I don't know whether it was relief or whether it was because of all the prayers being sent up to the Lord on his behalf that he would accept God's salvation.
It would be so wonderful if it was the latter...
Thank you for ALL of your prayers.
I will keep you updated!. Love Terry

3 comments:

jel said...

Thanks for the up date !


blessings

susanwalkergirl said...

Good golly Miss Terry...a roller coaster isn't it. Well...in God's perfect timing and we trust that He will provide just the right doctor and give him the wisdom and skills. In the mean time...we have a gentleman who needs to receive his Savior. Still praying dear one.

Love you...Susan

Vicki said...

Let's keep praying! Thanks, Terry. Keep me posted.