Sunday, December 2, 2007

Dad

Yesterday afternoon, the hospital phoned to tell us to pick up dad. I guess because of the shortage of beds they sent him home and he will have to wait for an opening for the operation.

We will just have to keep a close eye on him ,as he gets dizzy when he is not sitting.
The Lord know what he is doing and I like the way Mrs.Mac commented.

"Miss Terry, I just read the past four posts about your dad's condition and now your mom. Your dad is in a good situation now to receive the Lord. May his heart literally be softened to accept his free gift! Hugs and more prayers. "

Therefore I will not question....Love Terry


PS..Bernie will be spending the morning with him while I take Mom Golden to the church.
Mom is feeling a bit better after her rest at Betty's...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Following your every report Dear Terry

Anonymous said...

That was me Terry -- am following your reports -------------

Vicki said...

I continue to pray for your precious Dad, and hope you will keep us posted. May the King of Glory come in to his heart soon.

love,
Vicki

Felisol said...

Dear Terry,
I'm following you from the other side of the sea.
AnD praying.
Felisol

donna said...

Terry, I continue to check in here to stay updated on Dad Golden....and have been praying for him.

Will try to visit each of you Pilgrim Pals this week on your separate blogs...I added my old one back on the links...such a fickle blogger is what I am, yes I am...but I am not fickle about Jesus...no sireeeeee....no way....

love, hugs and prayers to ALL !!and that includes you toooooooooo Mr McCabe... :) :)

Donna

Terry said...

Oh Donna ..Like a breath of fresh air you are!.Passing-thru...such a true friend...Vicki... I don't forget about your dear sister and niece and I can surely see a rainbow on the other side of the sea, my Felisol..
I am really trying to realize that everything going on with Dad and Mom Golden is ALL in the Lord's Hands..

Psalm 138:8
The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Love you all...love Terry

susanwalkergirl said...

Still praying dear one. God's ways are mysterious aren't they? Love you...and praying that I will soon call your daddy my brother in Christ.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Praying hard for you and yours....

God bless you all.