Wednesday, December 19, 2007

You Forsake Nor You Leave Never Will I


Dear Pilgrims,
"I will never leave you, nor forsake you."
Signed God.
Those words are written on the head post over my bed on my girl's room in Sauda.Long time ago Serina had with a girlfriend to stay at my parents, they were to sleep in my room, but there was this uneasy quarrel going on. I went up to see what was wrong. Turned out they were fighting who was to sleep just under those words. The broad bed made it easy. I just wrote the verse from Hebr. 13 once more, and they both were satisfied.Aren't we all lucky to be awake or go to sleep with him that will not leave nor forsake us?
From Felisol
December 19, 2007 2:07 AM
Just had to put Felisol's comment here Pilgrim! It is such a good one!
Backwards or forwards it is the same promise!!

No comments: