Thursday, December 27, 2007

Off To Ottawa

The Pilgrim is making the trek to our nation's capital, Ottawa, today. Carol, Victoria and the boys are joining me. Tonight we will watch Mike Fisher and the Senators take on the New York Islanders. It will exciting for us as we'll be guests in a private box at Scotiabank Place.

I'm taking my trusted SONY camera and my TOSHIBA laptop so I will post some updates while we're there.

Please pray for safety as we travel and that we will relax for a few days and get away from the "selling our home" scenario.

THANKS!

4 comments:

jel said...

Safe trip,

is little fish better, I read that he was day to day, to play?


hope they win!!!!!

Julie (Little Missionary) said...

Just watched the game on tv David - woohoo!! Sens Rock!

Say hello to that wonderful nephew of your's - Little Fish! 2008 "Year of the Sens"!

Julie - Little Missionary

Anonymous said...

Hey, Pilgrim!

I listened to the last 30 seconds of the game (I was up late) on Islanders radio (1130AM). I heard it was great.

My sister is looking foward to Sunday, as she hopes that the Cats will be playing Bud and Quinnipiac. She says she is going for Bud if that is the case!!! What a traitor ;) I have enjoyed following the Cats and I am still faithful to them, no matter who they play...but I'll be pring for BOTH teams, okay?! ;) ....If my walkman won't buzz out 620AM like its been doing lately :(

God bless you and your family!

Anonymous said...

oh this keyboard! that word is PRAYING not "pring"!