Friday, December 21, 2007

Lauren-Mary's 'Results

My tests results came back, with some relatively good news. All of the more serious test results came back negative. My iron levels were really low, and they found a few small cysts that were interfering with hormone levels, which both explain why I was so tired and feeling off. I’ve been given some medication, and I have to go back in a month for more tests. I was worried about the cysts, but my doctor isn’t worried about them, and as long as I keep up the medicine and have yearly tests and screenings, it shouldn’t be a problem. The bad news is that one of the side effects of one of the pills is mild nausea…and so far I’m missing the MILD part. I’m going to talk to my doctor about that, and hopefully there’s a solution. Oh well, one day at a time right?

Thank you to all the Pals who prayed for me. I was so worried, and this has been going on for so long. It’s such a relief to be on the road to recovery!

Also, before I forget again, LPP asked me a while ago how my neighbours who lost their homes in the fire are doing. The construction companies are working practically seven days a week and even then unfortunately one home won’t be done until February and the other until April. It has been a hard few months for the families, and I was talking to one family member who mentioned that December has been the hardest month for them because they know they won’t be in their old homes for Christmas. Let’s remember them in our prayers on Christmas.

*lauren-mary

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Remembering you in prayer, and also your neighbors. God bless you and keep you strong.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update, LaurenMary!

God bless you!