Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Angels Rejoice...More

The following report was posted by Chris (Erin's dad) on her web site. Check it out here. What an impact this precious young lady is having even after her homecall. Let's keep her family in our prayers. ~ David, the Pilgrim

I heard some great news last night from Brian. There were 47 people saved and 43 rededications at the meeting held in Erin's honor at the Crossroads Youth at Higher Ground! To God be the Glory!


I know Erin is so happy in Heaven this morning! To hear things like this lifts me from the valley of despair and sets me high on a mountain of Joy! I am so proud to say that I am Erin's dad! I have been blessed just to be able to call her daughter!

Erin, I love you so much Honey! Jesus, thank you!! I Know God is still using Erin's sickness to touch people in this city and around the country!

Please continue to pray for our family. I have been dreading the next few days knowing from the past experience of losing my Dad in 1992. I want this Friday to not be a sad funeral, instead I want it to be a celebration of Erin's Life!

I had no idea of the impact that skinny little girl of mine could have on her friends and this community. I pray that God get's all the Glory! I hope everyone didn't think that Tuesday nights update would be the last. I'll continue to post to this site as long as the Lord lays it on my heart to do so! I am sure Kimberly and Brian feel the same. I couldn't sleep again this morning and I woke up with all these words going through my head.

I want to again thank everyone for their Prayers and comments they leave here. It's like an ointment for my aching heart to read your lovely words of condolence. Thanks everyone! Thank you Lord!

Chris (an Angel's dad)

4 comments:

Terry said...

Oh! Pilgrim David... Such good news!!
There IS a whole lot of rejoicing going on for sure not only in heaven but on earth as well!!!

jel said...

Glad to hear something so AWESome came out of something so sad !


prayers going out!

huggs!

Pilot Mom said...

What a praise! He desires for the world to be filled with His glory and Erin sure had a huge part of accomplishing that! Hallelujah!

Amrita said...

Praise God for Erin 's live and example. She has joined the great cloud of witnesses encouraging us to keep on walking.

May the Lord comfort Erin 's family and friends. God bless