Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sweet Fellowship










Psalm 133:1-3

Psalm 133
1Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
2It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
3As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

Today Vicki and Little Missionary Julie posted and it filled my heart with joy as I read the comments by both of them and by Donna and Felisol.

My mind thought of these Scriptures and my heart is singing with joy as I think about how we Pilgrim Pals are all so blessed to have such loving and caring friends!

I will be eternally grateful to Pilgrim David for ever creating this blog!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

okay, who posted this?:-) Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Ha!! Vicki
Pilgrim David perhaps!

Your welcome!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mrs. Shirkie...I knew it was you right away!! ;)

Good post!!

Love,
LPP