Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Gloomy Morning in Philly

After an uneventful flight from Toronto to Philadelphia I'm safely here in Philly, thankful for the opportunity to stretch this 6' 5" frame. My connecting flight isn't until 11:25. Fortunately I was able to switch seats and get an aisle seat near the front of the plane to Tampa.

I was so crushed and bent out of shape on the first plane that the blood is just starting to flow now. They sure don't build planes for big guys!

I'll keep you posted on "The Pilgrim's Excellent Adventure" as things materialize.

Until the next time, keep looking to Jesus, the Pioneer and Perfecter of our faith.

The Pilgrim

2 comments:

Terry said...

WHERE are you Pilgrim David?
How can we pray for you when we don't even know what you are doing!!
Please give us a heads up on the details!...Love Terry

Anonymous said...

Yes, what are you up to? Going down for training camp?! Oh, I know, you didn't want to see all this terrible freezing rain! UGH, it's terrible here in Montreal and area.

Have fun ;)

LPP