Quick prayer update:
* My son suffered a head injury a couple weeks ago, saw a doctor, but was referred to a neurologist because of headaches that won't stop. We're pretty sure he sustained a concussion, but the symptoms have gone on for awhile now. Appointment is today. Pray for his healing. He's also now sick with sinus infection or flu or something.
* The endocrinologist referred me to a surgeon for the mass on my thyroid after determining it is so large, has grown fast, and is pressing into my esophagus. The surgeon says thyroid cancers are more common now and can hide behind benign tissue, but whether or not this mass contains a malignancy, it has to come out. Surgery isset for a complete thyroidectomy on April 18th. I met the surgeon again this week. Appreciate your prayers as I'm not too surgery-friendly. Praise the Lord for a good report on my recent colonoscopy, though. That was a breeze.
* My sister Shelby in CA was evicted from her apartment and only just now found a job. God provided for her for several months miraculously, but she is still living hand to mouth. Pray for her continual provision and encouragement. Also, her 10 yr. old daughter was harassed, along with other schoolmates, by some bullies who jumped the school fence and threatened sexual harm. The girl was hysterical with fear when Shelby picked her up from school that day. Apparently, there was no school supervision on the playground, and Shelby has since placed her daughter in another school. Please pray! It's been one thing after another, and my heart grieves for them. On my way now to put a couple packages in the mail to them.
* Pray for Donna. Her physical therapy after shoulder surgery has been difficult at times. Recovery for these things is slow and arduous - she needs our love, prayers, and support.
* My husband is neglecting certain doctor appts. that he needs to put on the calendar. Melanoma recheck, CT scan of his aorta, prostate, sleep apnea problems. He won't use his C-pap machine because it messes up his sinuses. Also, he's so exhausted every evening, I'm not sure how much of the exhaustion is the extra work load at his job, and how much is weaker condition since heart surgery last year. He drops asleep right after supper every night. These long days seem too much for him, and I'm not sure how long he can keep up this pace.
Thanks in advance for praying. I hope you know I'm always praying for you.