Friday, January 18, 2008

Changing Title

As the facilitator of the Pilgrim Pals blog I have taken the liberty of changing the title (for this weekend) to DAD GOLDEN'S PRAYER WARRIORS.

I'm sure that each of the Pals would be in full agreement with this.

I'm eternally grateful for the day that my title was changed and I was given a rich, heavenly inheritance that will never fade away. The day I was "saved" I was made a "heir of God and a joint-heir with Jesus Christ." Wow!

Trusting God together for Dad Golden's salvation!

6 comments:

Terry said...

Oh David!!
I got your email and you know what?
I have time before I go to Dad Golden's to print this our. Yours'a and Vicki's posts and all of the pals comments!
Thanks so much!!!Love Terry

Felisol said...

Dear Warriors,
I certainly like to join the Dad Golden's Prayer Warriors.
If a battle is needed, joined forces should make a huge siege.
I'm so looking forward to the result of the end of this week-end.

P.S. Please remember my Mom too. She has been saved since the age of thirteen, but is still in hospital because of the recent stroke.
From Felisol

Pilot Mom said...

Oh this is WONDERFUL, David!!! What a great idea! And we know where our inspiration comes from, don't we?!!! LOL!!!

Terry and Dad Goldon, I continue to pray for you! I'm lifting you up for healing but most of all, I'm lifting you up before God the Father, asking Him, pleading for Him to call you as one of His own. I can hardly wait in my excitement to read Terry's post titled "We have a new Brother in the Lord Today!!!" What glorious news that will be!

Pilot Mom said...

Felisol, I am continuing to pray for you and your mother! Praise Him we have a God who knows exactly what is best!! :)
((((Hugs))))

Anonymous said...

Love the new name, Pilgrim...

Mrs Ljung, haven't forgotten your mom...I pray for you daily.

Love,
LPP

Vicki said...

Praying with a heart full of joy for Dad Golden! Jesus is able to make Himself so real!

luv,
Vicki