Wednesday, January 9, 2008

News Of Arlene From Her Daughter Amber


Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Mom
Hi, this is Arlene's daughter Amber.
I wanted to let you all know how she is doing.
Right now she is in the hospital for another round of chemo.
She is doing pretty good.
She had a very bad week last week.
She was on liquid morphene and was having lots of trouble remembering things.
My Dad took her off and within one day she was doing much better.
She hadn't been staying up longer than an hour.
Yesterday, three days later she was doing great.
She stayed up for most of the day.
She and my Dad came over my house for a visit, they stayed for two hours and she did wonderful.
Shortly after they left, the hospital called and said her room was ready.
She went in and got all set and started the chemo today.
My Dad said she was nauseated but to the best of our knowledge she has not thrown up.
They gave her some nerve medicine and she is sleeping now.
I am having a hard time thinking everything but if you have any questions you can leave them and I will try to check them and get back to you soon!

No comments: