Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update On Felisol's Mother


My Mom has been hospitalised once more since Sunday.
She’s had a full stroke, paralyses on her right side.
We are having a tough time.
In Norway the problem is the hospitals are run by the government, but care for elderly is the responsibility of the community.
Now we’re having lots of work organizing Mom’s return from hospital to home. She’ll be staying with Gunnar and me, but needs a nurse coming home to help her at least twice a day and them physiotherapy, speech training and so on.
Yesterday we did not know if she’d survive, today we have to organize a new life for her and us.
I know you will pray for us as I am praying for you.
Love Felisol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

will be Felisol's

in our thought and prayers!


jel

Pilot Mom said...

Felisol, since I have personal experience with surviving/recovering from strokes I can only be obedient to PRAY for you. Experiencing one first hand does give a person a little "inside" info on what and how to pray. Not only for you and Gunnar but especially your Mom. It is a long road to haul but one which can be done, all the while bringing Him honor and glory!
I'm sending tons of cyber (((((Felisol))))) to you! Love you, dear Friend!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Mrs. Ljung,

I'm praying for you and your family, especially your mom! My dad had a stroke a few years ago, and though it was scary, he didn't have any complications afterwards.

Love and Prayers,
LPP

Felisol said...

Dear Pilgrims,
thank you Terry, Jel, Pilot Mom and Lil Pilgrim Pal to be sharing my burens and praying for my Mom.
You'll never know what comfort and strength your prayers bring us all.
Your Felisol

Vicki said...

Oh my, dear Felisol, we are surely praying as you rearrange your life and make adjustments to care for your precious mother. So sorry to hear of her situation but will pray the Lord ministers His grace to all of you, day by day, and moment by moment. We love you and care so much!

hugs,
Vicki