Friday, January 25, 2008

Dad And Mom Golden

Good morning Pals.
Just a quick note on Dad Golden.
I am taking both him and Mom to the doctor's this morning.
Dad Golden is getting bored at home but he does need a little more rest so we have been doing the little shopping that needs to be done.
In the next few weeks I will be taking him to several doctor visits.
He has to go to Hamilton General next Friday and the following week go for an ultrasound on his bladder and then to a trip to the heart doctor here in Welland.
Thanks for your continuing prayers involving his salvation....Love Terry

2 comments:

Pilgrim Pals said...

Terry:

I'm praying for both Mom and Dad Golden. God hears and answers prayer! Hallelujah!

Lots of love,

David

Anonymous said...

Dearest Mrs. Shirkie,

Your parents are in my prayers.

I will write an update on my side when I get a chance.

Pilgrim...That comment to Mrs. Shirkie is soooo encouraging...Halleluyah, Amen!

Love and Prayers to all the Pals,

Lil Pilgrim Pal