Friday, January 11, 2008

Update On Felisol's Mom


My mother was discharged from hospital yesterday evening.
We had to buy for a small fortune in medicines, and she will be staying with us till she’s finished her cure.
She had caught a serious urine infection, probably four weeks ago from drinking too little and was extremely dehydrated. Now I’m counting three bottles of water, and she is much better, but tired and exhausted. It may seem that she’s had a small “drip”, but we’re hoping it’s just the dehydration.
Thank you for praying.
Gotta go, my Mom will to bed.
Have a nice week-end all of you.
From Felisol

4 comments:

Julie (Little Missionary) said...

Hi Felisol,
Thank you for your update. Praying your mom to get well soon.

Lord bless you.

Julie (LM)

David Warren Fisher said...

My dear friend Felisol:

You are such a faithful prayer partner and I value your prayers on my behalf so much!

Now I am praying for your mother.

May He give you strength during this time.

Lots of love from this side of the ocean,

David

Felisol said...

Thank you, Terry, Julie and David.
This meant a lot to me.
Felisol

Vicki said...

Praying for your mother, too, dear friend. God bless you and meet you at every turn.

luv,
Vicki