Friday, January 11, 2008

Pilgrim Progress

Thanks for your prayers, dear pals, as I continue to recover from this latest bout with cellulitis. I'm gradually feeling better.

Our fundraiser last night went very well. It was an incredible evening! We sold out the private Sky Box with 57 friends joining me. We were able to increase awareness of Epistle Sports Ministries and raise some operating capital as well. God was present and blessed our time together.

Tomorrow (Saturday) is the Memorial Service for my dear friend Watson Atkinson and I value your prayers as I lead the service and share the gospel. THANK YOU!

Stay strong in His strength, dear pals!

The Pilgrim

3 comments:

Terry said...

Praying that you will get the gospel message out, David to any of those listening who are not saved and also encouraging and comforting words to the Christians and the bereaved that you will be speaking to and special prayers for Noemi and her little daughter Jenalyn that they will feel God is close to them ....Love Terry

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update, Pilgrim!

We're (LMG and I) praying for you!

I thought of Matthew when I read that the Sens will be playing Detroit :) Is he wearing his 'wings jersey?!

Love and Prayers,
LPP

David Warren Fisher said...

LPP: Did you check out the Ottawa/Detroit score tonight? Mike got a goal and an assist in their 3-2 victory!

Don't tell anyone but Matthew was cheering for Detroit.

Praying for you and your family,

David