Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thank You!




Thank you, thank you Pals!!! You have made my birthday celebration a memorable one! I appreciate every single one of the Pals! You hold such a dear place in my heart.

Mmmmm...I just tasted a bit of the frosting on the cake! You are so right, Terry, this cake is absolutely delish!!! Won't you all join me in having a piece?! I absolutely cannot eat this cake all by myself! After all, I have a wedding I have to lose weight for in May! So EAT UP everyone!! *grin*


Love,
Pilot Mom

8 comments:

Terry said...

Aw!!
I thought that there wouldn't be any left Pilot-mom.
All you got was a little frosting!!
Yeh that cake was not a pretty sight when you got here, eh?

Is the Pilot gettig married in May?!
Really happy to hear this!!
Love Terry

Pilot Mom said...

The date isn't official yet! But we should know the exact date by the end of this week! :) I am SO excited!!!

David Warren Fisher said...

Pilot Mom:

I'd love to enjoy a piece of cake with you.

Be encouraged, dear friend!

God is good!

David

Felisol said...

Dear Pilot Mom,
Hope you get another cake as well before May.
And a spectacular new dress.
Life's too short for all that slimming.
I am so happy for you and the Pilot family about the wedding.
That is a marvelous occasion to focus on after these months of distress.
From your Felisol

Pilot Mom said...

Eat up David!!

You are so right, Felisol! A wedding is so much more delightful!

Update on Jim...he goes in this morning (at 10:15 my time) for his scheduled CT scan. We won't know the results until Thursday afternoon when we go to the doctor. Our prayer is that the spot will NOT be there! :)

Vicki said...

Praying for you, Pilot Mom, and your family. Hello to Terry, David, and all!

Drive-by hugs!

Vicki said...

Hello to Felisol, too, across the sea! :-)

Anonymous said...

Dearest Pilot Mom,

I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! May the Lord bless you with the VERY BEST year you've ever had!

I love you dearly and pray for you often,
LPP