Friday, January 18, 2008

Good News Fom Minerva


News...Brace yourselves, this will be a shock.. As of today, as of this morning, I am cancer free. Yes, you did read that right. The CT scan showed No Sign of Disease otherwise known as NED. I am crying with relief as I write this. I do not have cancer, but I have a future with my children, I have a career, I have a life.Back when I have calmed down!In exultation,Minerva



For this we have prayed dear Minerva!!!....Love from all of the Pilgrim Pals

6 comments:

Terry said...

Oh this has been a week of such good news and so much answered prayer!
Pilot-dad, Dad Golden and now Minerva.
This is all the Lord's doing and we are so glad!.....Love Terry

Anonymous said...

I got chills reading that is Great News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jel

Anonymous said...

HURRAH!

Hi, Pals! LPP checking in...sorry I haven't been around in awhile, I see I've missed a lot...I just finished reading ALL the posts I missed, but I may not have the time right now to comment on all of them. Our internet connection is having LOTS of problems lately :(

Love to all
and Prayers for all,
LPP

Vicki said...

Oh wow--this is just marvelous news! Wow. Praise God!

Vicki said...

LPP, I passed your update on to Terry who emailed the others, in case you read this:-)

donna said...

Our Lord is revealing His miracles every day.....let us continue to stand in the gap for her...

blessings
donna