Friday, May 30, 2008

Finding a Woman's Heart

The following quote appears on Ruth Leah's blog which I recently added to the list of blogs on the right hand column of Pilgrim Pals. That's Ruth in the picture.

Several of us have been in touch with Ruth Leah (or just Ruth). Why not visit her blog and offer encouragement and blessing to our sister in Christ.

Here's that excellent quote:

"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her." - Author Unknown

2 comments:

Julie (Little Missionary) said...

That is a beautiful quote! Sure speaks to my heart.

Julie (LM)

Terry said...

Yes David, I was up to see Ruth Leah when you first mentioned her but now I see that she has so many more posts. I will sneak up tomorrow and give them a read.
I think that your encouragement to her really helped. Maybe you can make her your featured blog for the month of June.
I think that Little Pilgrim Pal would really like that too....Love Terry