Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mom and Me

Just wanted to update you on mom. She went home from the hospital Monday and is doing better - except she now has a urianary tract infection! Thanks for praying for her healing - emotional and physical.

I had a wonderful birthday. The weather was fabulous here - sunny and warm - what a blessing from God. I spent the day visiting with a friend at a Retreat centre, and we, of course, spent time in prayer.

Thanks Pals for all your birthday wishes!


Julie (LM)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the good news...cranberry juice (no sugar added) and lots of water is great for any UTI, so I've heard from my family and a friend! Which retreat center did you go to? There was one I was looking into outside Ottawa. Just wondering if I can get a good suggestion.

Love and Prayers,
LPP