Monday, May 19, 2008

Wait, Don't Worry

I saw this graphic on the prayer update e-mail from Kindred Community Church in southern California where our Pilgrim Pal Susan Bunts attends.

Kindred Community Church was pastored by Chuck Obremski, the former Baseball Chapel leader for the Anaheim Angels, until his untimely death several years ago.

Remember, God may say "WAIT" but He never says "WORRY".

By the way, Susan hadn't posted here on or her own site for several weeks since her mom passed away. Yesterday she posted somethings new concerning her mom. Perhaps we should leave some encouraging comments over at The Susan Blog. Enough said!

3 comments:

Felisol said...

Dear Pilgrim,
I read the post a few days ago, and was really bleesed.
Did not have time then, but now I'm back to thank you for the blessed gospel; Wait, don't Worry.
I think it's Paul who have said He who believes do not hasten.
I had to wait one week for an answer that was pretty important to me.
Today the shut doors were wide opened. Praise the Lord!
Yours Felisol

Anonymous said...

Pilgrim,

I used to have a verse card that said that...I forgot about it, but now when I go to make a new one with the right photo, I'm going to make one with that saying ;)

Love and Prayers,
LPP

Anonymous said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.