As I drove home this afternoon, I was mentally listing persons, places, things etc. that I am just amazed and grateful to God for providing for me!
- Salvation in Christ
- For God choosing me and giving me a hope and a purpose
- Being born into a Christian Family
- Godly parents who instilled in me, by example, love, charity, generosity, the importance of Christian fellowship and attending church services regularly
- Godly paternal Grandparents who lead a Christ-centred home for my Dad and his six siblings
- The opportunity to attend a Christian elementary school
- Sunday School teachers who broke down God's Word and drilled Memory Verses into my head
- For protection in dangerous situations I found myself in due to my own sin
- For many, many second chances
- For the opportunity to serve at Christian camps in my teen years, for the friendships made and the mentorship I received during that time
- For the many 'older & wiser' Christians I know who are able to encourage by sharing their life experiences that prove God's faithfulness to them
- For leading me to a network of Christian Bloggers
- For being able to look back at the highs, lows and heartaches of my Christian walk and see now how they were all necessary to help mold me into who I am today and who I am going to be ten years from now
Thank you God for loving me and holding me in the palm of your hand!