Saturday, May 31, 2008

From Kimberly....Erin's Mommy


SATURDAY, MAY 31, 2008 03:17 PM, CDT

As I sit here typing, tears are streaming down my face as I look at the picture of my baby girl! It hurts so bad that she is gone! My heart aches and I feel physical, mental, and emotional pain and anguish as I miss her. But, I remind myself that I need not to be selfish and want her here for me. She is in paradise with her Lord and Savior! We will meet again soon! This has been the longest 3 and half months in my 39 yrs of life. Sometimes it just seems like yesterday that all of this happened and sometimes it feels like an eternity. At other times, I keep wanting to wake up from a bad nightmare. This is reality and I want to take another opportunity to thank my Almighty God for his goodness! As we continue with our day to day lives God continues to provide in every way possible. Erin's testimony continues to touch others and bring them to Christ, Chris has grown so much in his Spiritual life, and so have I. There have been so many super things happen because of my baby and her walk with Christ! I want to continue to give him PRAISE! I want to thank Him once again for sending such AWESOME support into our lives. There are so many people that continue to reach out to us and pray for us. Thank you can never express the gratitude in our hearts, yet it is all I know to say! Thank you to my Lord and Savior to all of the people he continues to use as his arms and feet as you reach out to and support us. It is great to be standing somewhere and some one ask me, "Aren't you Erin Page's mom?" It brings both joy and grief to my heart to say "YES I AM!" Then people begin to tell me wonderful stories about Erin and how she has touched yet another life! WOW! Just WOW! Please continue to pray for us and leave us comments and stories. We want to know what works our angel keeps performing. I pray for each of each day and pray God's blessings on you for your wonderful love and support!

Kimberly Malone (Erin's Mommy)

1 comment:

Felisol said...

Dear Erin's Mom,
a year has gone since my Dad passed away. He was old, tired, had had a stroke and brain hemorrhage. We talked every night about half an hour on the telli, and I still miss him more than I thought would be possible.
I have a daughter, and the mere thought of loosing her,- it's just impossible.
I did pray a lot for Erin while she was in hospital, and felt so sorry for your loss.
I cannot say I understand, I can merely continue to pray for all of you.
From Felisol