Wow!! this has been one busy site since I left for work last evening....Good morning all and blessings today
1. Name/Pilgrim Pal User-Name:donna or donna-in-ny
2. Favourite Food:lasagna
3. Hometown:Born in St. Louis, MO; Raised in Cape Vincent, NY
4. Parent's names:Don and Vera
5. What did you study in post-secondary school: Administrative Asst./Secretarial
6. When and how did you come to know the Lord?: I was raised Catholic, so knew about God, but never had a relationship with Jesus....until I was given a tape by Greg Laurie in 1999; reluctantly I listened to it one morning at work and then decided to begin every morning with it....it took about 30 days for my heart to engage, and the story is much longer than this....but at age 44, I accepted HIS invitation
7. How did you meet your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend?:Through my brother who ws stationed with him in the airforce....
8. If you could meet someone face to face (other than God), who would it be?: I truly admire Elisabeth Elliott and her writings...so I guess it would be her
9. If you were given the chance to build your dream home, where would it be located and who would you want your neighbour to be?: It would be in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains near Boulder...I would not want any neighbors, but I would have it built as a Bed and Breakfast to allow for continual visitors..lots of good food, fellowship, worship, mountain trails...doesn't that sound lovely?? and all of you would be my first guests !!
10. How did you discover Pilgrim Pals or Pilgrim Scribblings?:
I am not certain, but I believe David first visited my blog a few years back from Vicki's blog (Windows to my Soul)...(I have had several blogs in the last three years)and then I would find him over at Becky's (Faith Expedition)...but Terry, more or less, introduced me to Pilgrim Pals.
This was so much fun...