1. Name/Pilgrim Pal User-Name: Julie Chatten - Sweet Inspirations
2. Favourite Food: Turkey dinner with all the trimmings!
3. Hometown: Peterborough, ON
4. Parent's names: Jayne & Alex
5. What did you study in post-secondary school?: Well, even though I've never actually finished to get my degree, I have done 2 years Business/Marketing at SSFC here in town and 2 years Business/Marketing at Atlantic Baptist University.
6. When and how did you come to know the Lord?: At a very young age I asked Jesus into my heart, but I was much older before I really had a relationship with Him.
7. How did you meet your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend?: At church. We both used to attend the same Baptist church in Peterborough...I knew who he was but had never been introduced. In 2002 I started attending the same church as him again (not the Baptist church) and the pastor and his wife had known both of us for years. They sort of set us up and within a few short months of meeting we were engaged and then married 7 months after that!
8. If you could meet someone face to face (other than God), who would it be?: Well, since I am starting to do a family history, I guess I would want to meet some of the many family members who I was never able to meet so that I could get to know them. Also, I would like to meet Vestal Goodman...I'll just wait until I get to heaven! And I'd like to sit down at the piano with Anthony Burger!
9. If you were given the chance to build your dream home, where would it be located and who would you want your neighbour to be?: It would be located in Nova Scotia...near the ocean...and I'm not sure who I would want my neighbour to be...it's hard to pick! I guess I'd want all my friends and family to be my neighbours!
10. How did you discover Pilgrim Pals or Pilgrim Scribblings?: Well...I met David and his wife by "accident", and then last year I managed to stumble across Pilgrim Scribblings, which ultimately led me here to Pilgrim Pals!