1. Name/Pilgrim Pal User-Name: Lauren-Mary (but my friends usually just call me Lauren)
2. Favourite Food: Well, my favourite meal is roast beef, yorkshire pudding and lemon meringue pie (which I remember reading a while ago was David's favourite too, which made me feel better because usually people look at me like I'm insane when I say " yorkshire pudding"), but when I eat out I LOVE LOVE Chinese and Italian (and Ottawa has some great Italian places, so no carb-counting for me!).
3. Hometown: I'm a born and bred Kanata girl (west of Ottawa, and the hometown of the best hockey team!)
4. Parent's names: Jane and Joe
5. What did you study in post-secondary school?: Physical Education (with a minor in History)
6. When and how did you come to know the Lord?: I was 6 years old and it was at summer camp at my church. I remember staying after camp and praying under one of the big trees out in the back.
7. How did you meet your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend?: currently single, so no story here!
8. If you could meet someone face to face (other than God), who would it be?: Hhhhmm...that's a tough one! Probably another person from the Bible (maybe one of the disciples?)...and, of course, all the Pilgrim Pals!
9. If you were given the chance to build your dream home, where would it be located and who would you want your neighbour to be?: It would definitely be out in the country, with lots of horses, dogs and cats! It's always been a dream of mine to look out my window and see my horses grazing in the field. I'd want my neighbours to be all my barn friends, that way we could see each other more often!
10. How did you discover Pilgrim Pals or Pilgrim Scribblings?: I'm an athlete, and I was speaking to someone one day and they suggested that I should look into sports ministry, so I was Googling and I stumbled across Pilgrim Scribblings. Some might say it was good luck, but I think the Lord had a hand in that one, because David and all the other Pilgrim Pals have been such a blessing to me!
This was fun! (Although it was equally as fun just to read everyone else's answers!)
**As a quick side note- I haven't poted on my blog in so long I'm beyond embarassed, but I started working on a post this morning before I left for work, so hopefully it will be done in a day or two!!