Monday, July 23, 2007
Little Montreal Girl..Praying Sens Fan In Montreal
1. Name/Pilgrim Pal User-Name: Prayingsensfaninmontreal and Little Montreal Girl, thanks to Mrs.Shirkie.
2. Favourite Food: I'd have to say I LOVE the Kelsey's Classic Burger!
3. Hometown: My little town just out side of Montreal.
4. Parent's names:Next question please.
5. What did you study in post-secondary school?: I'm still in high school.I don't plan to do any more studying. Unless the book I'm reading on Canadian politics is considered studying. ;)
6. When and how did you come to know the Lord?: On my moms bed on Feb. 14, 1996
7. How did you meet your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend?: Single!
8. If you could meet someone face to face (other than God), who would it be?: Relitives I've never met, and a Montreal Gazette writer named Red Fisher, he has such great stories to tell. And I would tell him a story about a savior who loves him.
9. If you were given the chance to build your dream home, where would it be located and who would you want your neighbour to be?:I love my little town and couldn't think of living some where else. Posibly Champlain or some where in up state NY. Ottawa would be a great place to live!
10. How did you discover Pilgrim Pals or Pilgrim Scribblings?:
Hebrews 11:1 was looking for HMI and other sports ministries