Monday, July 2, 2007

Scripture Card From Hebrews 11:1, Prayer Request From Arlene


The next thing I am asking is that around 6:00 pm tonight that you would join with us in corporate prayer for the PET Scan I have to take tomorrow. I am just believing God for great results and asking that you would pray and believe with us. Our family knows that you will do that, you are all so faithful to pray when there is a need. Thank you can't be expressed enough! I will get the results Thursday afternoon, at which time I will blog again.God bless. Love and appreciate you all! BY HIS STRIPES! Arlene...http://lovinggodandlife.blogspot.com

2 comments:

passing-thru said...

WE WILL BE PRAYING TOMORROW , HOUR BY HOUR MAY HE REMIND US OF U

LORD BLESS AND WE WILL REMEMBER - better than that Arlene , HE REMEMBERS ,

Be strong , Lord Bless and keep U

Anonymous said...

Okay, shall I send more just so you can post them? Actually, ask Pilgrim to post his, he should have quite a collection by now from me! :)