Tuesday, July 3, 2007

An Update From Arlene

Loving God and Life
Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Test Is Over - The results on Thursday
Hi everyone. It has been a pretty tiring day. I did get out of the test at 9:30 am and went to eat breakfast. You can only eat certain things the day before and then you can't eat anything after 8:00 pm until the test is done. Now we just await the results. God already knows what they are and is continuing to heal me even now. He's had a lot of work to do on me lately becausde somehow I forgot about His peace and started letting fear in. I intend to do MUCH better. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND CONCERN.I think I did this before, but in case I didn't, I have a couple of people I would like you to check out. Debra is our daughter, Amber's mother-in-law. Her blogsite isMy friend Lisa, who is one of my greatest encouragers is:http://www.ifyoucanseewhatisee.blogspot.com/Check them out ... this one is especially for ladies with very low self esteem.
I have had a good day and plan to have another one tomorrow. Barry is off tonight, which is a rarity. Will blog more soon! Love you all!
BY HIS STRIPES!!!.....Posted by Arlene at 6:30 PM.....http://lovinggodandlife.blogspot.com


2 comments:

passing-thru said...

THANKYOU FOR UPDATING US

YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE FEAR CREEPING IN-- ITS ONLY NATURAL FOR IT TO

GOD KNOWS THAT ---

WE WILL REMEMBER U AND KEEP U BEFORE HIS THRONE

The king said to Daniel, Oh Daniel, did your God deliver U -- and of course HE did -- and your testimony Arlene is - YES , MY GOD DOES DELIVER ME ----

Pilot Mom said...

During our time right now I have had moments when fear jumps in with both feet. It is usually when someone says something negative abouth the cancer "returning/coming back" etc. I have to remind myself immediately to take that thought captive to the Lord. He is able to handle it. I cannot.

I'm glad the test is over. I'm praying for the results.