Saturday, August 30, 2008

Message From Amazing Grace Ron


Hello to you.
My right thumb narrowly escaped amputation ? I will recommend that it ain't a bad idea to train your left hand to take over when your right hand lets you down ?


You know that all your life if you are right handed that every time you set down to eat every time your right elbow bends your mouth flies open ? I'll have to say with my left hand my mouth has been disappointed several times !!

The pain is slowly going away and thanks be to our Master I'll be back close to being normal in a few more days ? Now if I can just convince my brain that part of my finger is gone I'll be good to go ! Two or three sharp pains wake me up in the middle of night shooting down into my finger sharp enough to wake you !

Another thought I will leave you with , when they amputated my index finger that they just put a nerve block on my hand , but I was able to stay awake but they wouldn't let me watch ? I could hear when they cranked up the saw and I could hear someone say that that didn't take long ?

Wed when they split my thumb they put a nerve block on my thumb and I got to watch the whole thing ? Very interesting ain't it ? I asked him if He had ever did this before and knew what He was doing . He just laughed ?

Thanks for all your prayers and love ya'll have shown ! It humbles my heart !

Blessings.
grandpaw Ron. http://rrbj.wordpress.com

10:28 PM...August 28

3 comments:

donna said...

Ron,
I pray you are doing well.

My husband's mother had her hand caught in a washing machine and it tore the hand almostly completely off....they tried to re-attach it, but ended up amputating right below her elbow....she always said the cold weather bothered her the most and she often said she could still feel her fingers..weird eh? she learned to do quite a bit with only one hand....God rest her soul...

I have been praying for you....

donna

Little Montreal Girl said...

Dear Grampa Ron,
I'm praying for you!

Little Montreal Girl

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna--Little Montreal Girl,

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts I am slowly improving just gona take time !


Thanks for the post !

Blessings.
grandpa.