Monday, August 25, 2008

I Need your Prayers

Sorry, I wasn't going to post but I know I can count on your prayer support. Things are getting pretty dark for me....I'm becoming almost immobile, unable to get out of bed in the morning....just lay there in a daze. I think I know what God wants but I'm stuck in a storm right now and can't see Jesus through the "waves". He will have to find me.
Please, I am not looking for advise - I have enough advice from doctors and even other Christian friends. Right now, I just need someone to interceed on my behalf...I am unable to even pray anymore. The Spirit prays/groans on my behalf.
Thanks.
Little Missionary

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Well, I'm praying and haven't stopped praying, Julie. {{hugs}} You can email me if you like.

love you,
Vicki

Felisol said...

Dear Julie LBM,
I AM PRAYING.
From Felisol

Felisol said...

Dear Julie LBM,
Even if you cannot pray, you can read.
I'm sending you God's own word of comfort
Isaiah 43
The Redeemer of Israel
1 But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel:

“ Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
3 For I am the LORD your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I gave Egypt for your ransom,
Ethiopia and Seba in your place.
4 Since you were precious in My sight,
You have been honored,
And I have loved you;
Therefore I will give men for you,
And people for your life.
5 Fear not, for I am with you;
18 “ Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I will do a new thing.
From Felisol

passing-thru said...

just got online a moment ago -- sorry to hear your struggling Lil M --------

Yes , The Holy Spirit does KNOW

Amrita said...

Will remember you LM

I 've been in a very difficult situation and know what its like.

The Spirit is making intercession for you and so are the saints.

You don 't want advice, but I can 't help saying, please listen to good Christian music...old hymns and scripture songs.