Monday, August 4, 2008

COLOSSIANS 4

Paul's great letter to the churches of Colose - full of encouragement and faith .

Chpt 4:2 Continuing in prayer, He says to Donna and Jen , having an attitude of prayer, ever watching for the answer with thanksgiving --
4:5 God says to LM Julie, "Walk in wisdom towards them that are without salvation, to them that are blinded by the god of this world, redeeming the time, valuing our moments for God.
4:6 Great advice to Donna , and Terry and me above most, "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt.
4:12 Epaphras, who along with Claire, Vicki, Amrita, David, the Laura's , and Felisol the prayer warrior, they , the servants of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.
4:15 Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and LPP and LMG and the church which is in their homes.

paraphrased -sort of -

Terry -- OUR Terry - is just a little "down" , anyone that cares and carries a spiritual concern will get "down" from time to time --- I for one will pray for her today as our Vicki says " He is the Lifter of our heads" may this be true for Terry today --- REMEMBER TERRY today


HAVE A GREAT DAY

passing-thru

4 comments:

Julie (Little Missionary) said...

Terry, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling down ....you are in my heart-felt prayers today sister!

Hugs,
Julie

Julie (Little Missionary) said...

don't know why my comment appears twice :)

Julie

Felisol said...

Dear Terry,
I am praying for you, my bestest, that your spirit must be lifted sky high. You deserve it.
From Felisol

Vicki said...

Oh,I am just now perusing your latest posts and praying for sweet Terry. She is such an encourager herself and many times has emailed me to check on me. I appreciate this family of God!

love & hugs,
Vici