Friday, July 13, 2007

POSTING DONNA'S COMMENT

donna said...
You have been on my mind and heart a great portion of this week as has your friend Todd. I have been searching for the words to say to you and still wrestle with my own matters of the heart....ones that I know would benefit you, but still somehow seem inadequate.... but please know you have been on my heart....I have lost my record of how to post here and would like very much to do so....and I have not yet emailed David to let him know that I wish to do so.....I am behind in every aspect of blogging, but am full throttle with the prayers....pray without ceasing is such a privilege....blessings to all and now I am off to work.....thank you Terry for your continued kindess...and emails.donna

4 comments:

David Warren Fisher said...

Donna:

Thanks so much for your "post". Please e-mail me at:
dwfishser@nexicom.net and I'll give you the info. again.

Standing with you,

David

David Warren Fisher said...

Donna:

Oops! A huge typo:

my e-mail address is:

dwfisher@nexicom.net

Sorry!

David

Julie (Little Missionary) said...

Hi Donna, thank you so much for your post and thoughts for myself and Todd. It sure has been a week of ups and downs - it was like my emotions were in tune with the weather - it was sunny, bright and warm, then all of a sudden cooler, cloudy and then pouring rain!

Julie

Pilgrim Pals said...

Oh Donna, you are such a sweetheart!
Now just tell me WHO used to email me when I was down in the dumps a few months ago, eh?...Love you!...Love Terry