Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pilgrim Pal Rose Writes To Dad Golden





Here is a letter that Dad Golden received from our Pilgrim Pal Rose this week.
He was very pleased with it and Mom Golden loved the Promise Book that Rose sent to Dad along with the letter.
The verses on the front of the Promise Bible are good salvation verses which if only Dad Golden would believe them, then he would surely be born again!



Luke 19:10..."For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost"
Thank you Rose!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rose..Yes when I asked my dad how he liked the letter, he said that he did.
He told me that he cannot remember a whole lot of stories from the air force and he laughed as he told me, "Terry, I was too busy working two or three jobs to feed all of you kids!"
I know he was just pulling my leg, Rose so I will get him to tell me a few stories this Sunday when we are at his house and just so I will not forget the details, I will take along my trusty little tape recorder!!
Thank you for being so thoughtful and for praying for Dad Golden.
...Love Terry

PS.. I will tell you though, Rose, that my dad was a fire fighter when he worked for the air force and all of his kids were SO proud of him!

passing-thru said...

Thoughtful acts like this Rose will no doubt bring results - we are all recipients of grace - and graceful acts done on behalf of Christ- you blessed Terry by doing this and encourages others to do more as well -----

Anonymous said...

To my dearest Pilgrim Pal and friend...
You brought such joy to my heart and tears to my eyes when I read this this morning after eating my breakfast. Give my love to your parents, please--give them a big hug and a kiss on each cheek from me. Maybe one day, if the Lord wills it, we shall meet. Oh, that just made me want to cry!

I love you all dearly,
Rose