Friday, June 8, 2007

Service

From, "this little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine" to big powerful names of popular renowned Christian preachers --- like U all, I have seen the gamut of so - called "powerful forces for Christianity " from " I have 5 degrees and have pastored 15,000 in huge churches , and every other word is the word " I " ---- but this I have seen too ---- humble, self effacing, very talented , burden carrying Christians, who didn't have " all the answers " but who knew GOD -- I believe , I have seen more good and more " SERVICE " rendered from " these " humble , sometimes broken or marred " VESSELS " where the Grace and Love of THE CHRIST , seeps thru the cracks of lives , to annoint those around them ---- praying for guidance and health and help for our brother & sister , David & Carol ---- as well as for others of our pilgrim pals and their needs -----------

1 comment:

David Warren Fisher said...

Thanks, pilgrim pal! Today is a new day with new mercies from the hand of a sovereign God!

Be encouraged!

David