Monday, June 11, 2007

God is Great!

As some of you already know, lately I've really been struggling to find Christian friends. I've been praying about it a lot, and God once again has provided! A long lost Christian friend left me a message today. We haven't spoken in about eight years, and when she heard I was back in town, she figured there's no better time like the present for a reunion. We have a lunch date set for next week. God is great!! What an encouragement this was to me, so I hope this reminds everyone that God is FAITHFUL to us and He DOES answer prayer!

Also, I spoke with my grandmother today, and her eyesight has been slowly, but steadily, getting better. She is now finding it hard to balance, so please continue to keep her in your prayers.

Lauren-Mary

4 comments:

Terry said...

Dear Lauren-mary. I never knew that you were missing having a Christian friend but I am glad to hear that you have one now, a former friend at that!
I think that the Lord is surely looking after you, just as he will be looking after you giving you the life job that He has prepared for you!

I will pray for your grandma.
I will pray that she doesn't fall.
I am glad that she is seeing better.

Take care now Pilgrim Pal Lauren-mary....from PP Terry

David Warren Fisher said...

Lauren-Mary:

Thanks for sharing your good news, dear friend!

We will keep your other prayer requests before the Father.

Standing together,

David

passing-thru said...

That moved my heart - to be praying for Christian friends -- a yearning for fellowship sweet - this is where The Christ is Great -in the little things - HE sees ALL ---------- will bring U , before THE THRONE --

Anonymous said...

Yes, thank you for sharing the news, Lauren Mary. I will keep your grandma in prayer...mine are very elderly, too...they are 85 yrs. old! Enjoy the time you have with her.

From,
the little pilgrim pal