Just want to tell you that my dad came home a few hours ago and told me that he will need the operation but has been put on a waiting list and they say it might not be until the fall, almost three months away.
Do you think that you could pray for him that perhaps he will go sooner than that?
I would really appreciate it.
In the meantime, I am going to print up all the comments from my blogging friends and give them to Dad to read.
From Pilgrim Pal, Terry[who is so happy to be in!]