Monday, July 9, 2007

Happy Birthday To The World's Biggest Sens Fan!

Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday, dear David...
Happy Birthday, to......YOU!!!!!!

I've put in a birthday wish for you that next year the Sens would win the cup! However...should my favourite player (you know, #7, Steve Downie) actually make it to the Flyers...well, I'm sorry but I'll be cheering for them...and I'll be picking them to win! LOL! :0)

Anyways...have a WONDERFUL day...a day filled with JOY, and many BLESSINGS, and FUN and FAMILY!

Julie (Sweet Inspirations)

3 comments:

David Warren Fisher said...

Thanks so much, Julie!

You are loved and appreciated.

Is Stubby Sally enjoying a much needed break, sitting in a field somewhere?

Love,

David

Anonymous said...

Yeah...that's a nice birthday wish, but...
Sorry, everyone, I think it's the Penguins' year...or did I say that last year? Ummm, it carries over. And 2009 is the Habs' year, so Steve Downie will have to wait till 2010. And my sister said by that time it'll be the Sens' turn again. Whatever...

Lil Pilgrim Pal

Julie said...

Oh Lil Pilgrim Pal...thems fightin' words! :0)

Sorry...but I think 2008 is Downie's year AND 2010...I'm hoping (hey...I can dream!) that he'll be a part of Team Canada and help our men win gold in the Olympics!!!

And yes, David, Stubby Sally is sitting in a field! Hope she has a nice vacation!