Sunday, July 1, 2007

PARACLETE

As I am ready to close out my day, my thoughts are on The Holy Spirit, did I listen to His Quiet Voice ? Tomorrow comes anew, I want to start the day out asking HIM to lead me thru HIS WORD, REVEAL THE CHRIST in ALL HIS SPLENDOR, to the pleasure of THE FATHER - to walk in the light allotted to me, to be willing to do what HE shows me , to share the gospel, to believe GOD and get excited about this great adventure of winning the lost and encouraging other pilgrims to press on .
WELCOME ABOARD PILOT MOM (Claire)
HAVE A GREAT MIN-VACATION DAVID and CAROL
PRAYING FOR U , ESPECIALLYHEATHER and ARLENE
GET REST SERINA
TERRY , NO MORE STRAWBERRIES
HEB 11:1 and sister prayingsensfan
THE TWO DIFFERENT JULIES - :-)
Nite DONNA the Intercessor
REMEMBER DAD GOLDEN and the dark walls surrounding him
The List goes on
as paul said, "He was a debtor" --- I am too, a debtor to all of U and others - passing-thru

3 comments:

David Warren Fisher said...

Passing-Thru: Thanks for wrapping up the day so well! We love you, brother. Can't wait to get that book and dig into it. Did I ever give you my mailing address? You should send it to my office:

294 Rink Street - Suite 101
Peterborough, Ontario
K9J 2K2

Be encouraged, dear friend!

In His love,

David

passing-thru said...

I will send that book out this week to U -------- have a great min-vacation

Anonymous said...

Yes, what a beautiful way to wrap a wonderful day! What would we do without you, Passing thru?! You are such a God-sent blessing to all of us!

Praying for all the Pals,
lil pilgrim pal